View count: 191
Prospective Visiting ScholarsNational Chengchi University College of Law
Visiting Scholar/Researcher Program
- Current full-time faculty members/researchers at their home universities/home academic research institutions.
- Current postdoctoral researchers to participate in research at their home universities/institutions.
- Current registered PH.D. students at their home universities.
Application must be submitted 3 months in advance. Required documents for application:
- Visiting Scholar Application 訪問學人申請表.docx
- Proof of eligibility (Certificate of Degree and Employment Certificate)
- Research plan (including arrival/departure date and length of stay)
- Applicant should seek out a host faculty member who shares the same research interest at the host institution upon application.
- Application forms, together with the required information and documents, should be submitted to the email address below in PDF format:
- NCCU College of Law will review your submitted application and related documents.
- Admitted visiting fellows will receive an invitation letter from NCCU College of Law.
The Visiting Program Administration Fees for Visiting Scholar and Visiting Researcher are as follows: (The fees are based on your length of stay and not including visa fees and accommodation. The fee is charged in U.S. dollars(USD).
1-30 days: $400 USD
31-60 days: $800 USD
61-90 days: $1,200 USD
91-120 days: $ 1,600 USD
121-150 days: $ 2,000 USD
151-180 days: $2,400 USD
The appointed period for Visiting fellows should be basically less than 6 months according to each application. NCCU College of Law may review but not guarantee the request of extension for the appointed period. A virtual exchange program is not permitted.
You are required to pay the visiting program administration fee within 2 months prior to your arrival date. The fees shall not be refunded under any circumstances whatsoever once they have been paid.
Visiting scholars/researchers are eligible to apply for NCCU-iHouse.
The following privileges are available to visiting scholars/researchers:
- Invitation letter
- NCCU campus wifi
- NCCU library card
- Housing information
Ms. Yvonne Chen
Tel: +86-2-2939-3091, ext:51418