I. The matters are conducted pursuant to the National Chengchi University Short-Term Overseas Studies
Subsidy Guidelines and the Implementation Details.
1. The applicant shall be a student officially enrolled in the National Chengchi University (hereafter referred to as the “NCCU”).
2. ROC nationals and applicants who have a registered address in the ROC shall have priority in the application for the subsidy.
3. The applicant's foreign language proficiency shall meet the National Chengchi University Language
Requirements for Applying Short-Term Overseas Studies Subsidy.
4. Students with outstanding academic performance (undergraduate students’ average grade should rank within top 30% in class) are eligible to apply.
5. Only students who have been nominated by the Office of International Cooperation (hereafter referred to as the “OIC”) or their respective colleges or departments for the exchange program, or those who applied to overseas universities by themselves and have been granted the admission for Spring Semester 2021 (February to July 2021) may apply for the subsidy.
III. Application Period: from October 15 to 5pm, November 13, 2020.
IV. Required Documents
1. The application form
2. Academic transcript(s)
3. Class Ranking Certificate (only applicable to undergraduate students)
4. Study plan
5. The original and a photocopy of the letter of acceptance from the host university (The original copy will be returned to the student after review. Students who have not yet received the letter of acceptance shall print the admission list with the seal of the issuing office on the list as proof)
6. A valid foreign language proficiency certificate
7. Other documents beneficial for review
Office of International Cooperation: http://oic.nccu.edu.tw/files/14-1000-1242,r11-1.php/